Ar-15 16"upper receiver assembly 16 inch free float 556-223 Nato This Complete upper receiver Is designed for shooting professionals with the Mil-Spec features for the demands of their duty. This ar-15 upper receiver assembly includes an M-16 bolt carrier group, a Givati free float handguard, standard charging handle, dust cover and forward assist, a 16 inch Givati m4 cut barrel chambered in 556-223 Nato, phosphate to milspec finish threaded with 1/2x28 an a a2 flash hider installed. Our upper receiver groups are test fired for function, laser bore sighted with a Milspec carry handle for sight alignment within Mil-Specs, and then batch samples are test fired for accuracy. As such, the upper receiver group will show handling marks consistent with these quality control procedures.
Upper receiver Specs:
- Ar15,m4 16" upper receiver complete
- A2 Upper receiver complete half (cerra forgings)
- Bolt Carrier (m16) heavy duty full auto rating (Made in Usa)
- Charging Handle (made in usa)
- Caliber: .223 / 5.56
- Barrel: 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium with M203 Step Down
- Rifling Twist: 1:9 twist
- Muzzle Device: Flash Suppressor
- M-15 Uppers use 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- Upper Receiver: Forged Flattop with Picatinny Rail
- A2 handguard
- A2 gas block
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect.
***Ammunition Notification*** GCU test fires every custom upper to verify cycling. We do not guarantee cycling with all ammunition due to vast differences in the quality of ammunition. We will only warranty cycling with US made ammunition. We will not warranty cycling with imported, steel cased or reloaded rounds.